- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2" dice
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/2" dice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-ounce halibut or mahi-mahi fillets
- 4 lime wedges
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat. Gently combine the avocado, mango, tomatoes, basil, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a large mixing bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper and set aside at room temperature, gently tossing occasionally.
- Place fish fillets in a 13x9x2" glass baking dish. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoon lime juice over. Season fish with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes, turning fish occasionally.
- Brush grill rack with oil. Grill fish until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Spoon mango-avocado salsa over fish. Squeeze a lime wedge over each and serve.