2/20/12 Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2012/02/broccoli-cheddar-soup-panera-style.html
2/21/12 - Aussie Chicken http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2012/02/sherrys-aussie-chicken-finer-thins-in.html
2/22/12 - Tortellini Spinach Bake http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2011/05/tortellini-spinach-bake-in-creamy-lemon.html/bread/salad
2/23/12 - Baked Djon Salmon http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2011/11/baked-dijon-salmon-all-recipes.html/roasted sweet potatoes
2/24/12 - Philly Steakums/veggies/chips
2/25/12 - Taco's/Mexican rice
2/26/12 - Lunch: Pork Carnitas http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2012/02/slow-cooked-pork-carnitas-mexican.html/cilantro rice Dinner: Crescent Pepperoni Rollups
2/27/12 - Lemon Garlic Shrimp http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2012/01/lemon-garlic-shrimp-food-network.html/Kale
2/28/12 - Spaghetti/bread/zuchinni
2/29/12 - Hudson's Tilapia http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2011/03/hudsons-baked-tilapia.html/veg/rice
3/1/12 - leftovers
3/2/12 - Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
3/3/12 - Tomato Basil soup http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2011/09/tomato-basil-soup-everyday-occasions.html/grilled cheese
3/4/12 - Fiesta Chicken http://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2011/09/fiesta-chicken-girl-who-ate-everything.html/rice
Monday, February 20, 2012
This recipes is from http://www.awisecook.com/2012/02/baked-chicken-taquitos-lightened-up.html
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (if you use regular yogurt, you will need to strain it)
1/3 cup green salsa
1 Tablespoon lime juice
1/2 heaping teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cilantro
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I used boneless, skinless chicken)
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
12-14 flour tortillas (fajita size)
1) Preheat oven to 425. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl combine greek yogurt, salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and cilantro. Mix well. Stir in cooked shredded chicken and shredded cheese. *This can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Just cover the bowl with plastic wrap and stick it in the fridge!
3) Spread about 2 spoonfuls (about 2 tablespoons) of filling on center of tortilla.
Roll tortilla up as tight as you can (without the filling coming out of the sides)! Place seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4) Spray top of taquitos generously with cooking spray (I used PAM Canola Oil spray). Sprinkle generously with sea salt.
5) Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. The edges should be golden brown and the tops should be crisp. Let sit 5-10 minutes before eating.
Makes 12-14 taquitos