Chili's Buffalo Chicken appetizer has 1, 170 calories and 72 grams of fat.
Redbook Boneless Buffalo Chicken has 552 calories and 24 grams of fat.
- 2/3 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoon(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 6 tablespoon(s) hot red pepper sauce (such as Frank's or Tabasco)
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless chicken tenders, cut into 40 pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter
- Celery sticks
- stick(s) Carrot sticks
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and blue cheese; set aside.
- In a pie plate or shallow dish, combine flour, breadcrumbs, cayenne, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites and 1 tablespoon of the red pepper sauce.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg mixture, then in flour mixture to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, stirring often, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet, set aside, and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Add remaining oil to pan and cook the rest of the chicken.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, heat remaining hot sauce and butter until melted; add cooked chicken to bowl, tossing to coat. Serve with dressing and celery and carrot sticks.