Redbook's Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns has 372 calories and 15 grams of fat.
Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns (Redbook)
- 1/2 cup(s) dark-brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 can(s) (16 1/3-ounce) reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1/3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) low-fat milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small saucepan, heat brown sugar, butter, honey, and 1 tablespoon water over medium heat, until mixture is smooth. Pour into a 9-inch-round cake pan. Sprinkle pecans over mixture, then place biscuits on top of pecans in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Brush each biscuit with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until tops of biscuits are browned. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a wire rack (with foil underneath to catch drips); let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together glaze ingredients and drizzle over buns. Serve warm.