Servings: makes 1 sandwich
- 1/4 cup cooked shredded chicken, warm
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mayo (optional)
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon green or red onion, sliced or diced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, room temperature, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, room temperature, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix the chicken, hot sauce, mayo, carrot, celery and onion in a small bowl.
- Assemble sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.