Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Makes: 4 servings
1 cup whole wheat couscous
1 mango, peeled and diced
1 teaspoon finely diced jalapeno pepper
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons red curry paste
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
3/4 pound shrimp, cleaned and shelled, tails on
1 7-ounce container 2 percent Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon grated ginger
Lime wedges (optional)
1. Cook couscous according to package directions. Combine with mango, jalapeno pepper, 1 teaspoon of the lime juice, and half the cilantro. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together red curry paste, vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of the garlic, and remaining lime juice. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
3. Mix together yogurt, ginger, and remaining cilantro and garlic in a small bowl. Season to taste with black pepper.
4. Heat a grill to medium high. Grill shrimp until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
5. Arrange shrimp and couscous on a platter and serve with the yogurt sauce. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 405 calories, 31g protein, 60g carbohydrate, 6g fat (1.2g saturated), 9g fiber