These are delicious!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 2 (4-x6-inch) focaccia bread pieces, split horizontally
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat. You can do this on a George Forman grill it is much easier.
- Place veggies in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and stir. Place on grill. Grill until veggies are tender. Remove and place in a bowl.
- Spread some of the mayonnaise mixture on the cut sides of the bread, and sprinkle each one with feta cheese. Then place veggies on one of the slices and the cover with the other slice. Place on grill. Grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Yum!