This recipe was adapted from Taste of Home.
- 1 package of meatballs, 12 oz
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 can of peas
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with meatballs. Combine the water, ketchup, vinegar, basil, and salt and pepper; pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the vegetables are tender. During the last 15 minutes add the peas.
- We served this over rice. Very yummy.
- Yield: 4 servings.