- This tilapia is full of flavor! We loved it and definitely will make again. It is so easy to make too.
- This recipe was adapted from food.com
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- juice of half lemon
- grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- mayonnaise, 3 Tbsp
- onion, 3 Tbsp chopped
- Old Bay Seasoning, 1/4 tsp
- dried basil, 1/4 tsp.
- black pepper to taste
- dash hot pepper sauce
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Add tilapia. Pour lemon juice over tilapia and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
While cooking mix butter, mayo, onion, Old Bay, basil, pepper and hot sauce in a bowl.
Once the fish is cooked spoon the cheese mixture over the fish and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!