- 8 bacon slices
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 oz) cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup flour (all purpose or gluten free blend)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat . You want the bacon to bepliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. If you use this method, reduce the flour to 1/4 cup. Or don’t cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe.
- Then wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- If you have a newer crockpot, check the chicken at 5 hours. The internal temp should be 160 -170 degrees F.
Serve over rice, couscous, or wide egg noodles.