A very good enchilada recipe.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups diced cooked chicken
- 20 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin,
- salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll
- up and place seam side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dishes. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and
- chilies; pour over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese