- 1 (3.5-ounce) package boil-in-bag rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 (15-ounce) bag corn chips
- 5 to 6 cups Big-Batch Chili, thawedhttp://lovetocookagain.blogspot.com/2011/10/big-batch-chili-southern-living.html
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded, or 1 (10-ounce) package shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained (optional)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pickled jalapeño peppers (optional)
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in cilantro, if desired.
- Layer rice mixture, chips, chili, next 5 ingredients, and if desired, black olives and jalapeño peppers in individual serving bowls.