- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 12 ounces bottled salsa verde (I like Herdez)
- 10 to 12 corn tortillas, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 cups)
- 3 roasted poblano chiles, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 °.
- Grease a large baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream and salsa verde.
- Add the tortillas, cheese, and chiles.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle the paprika and parsley over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8